Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Break Schedule

Every day I have a schedule for my students. It is pretty routine but is flexible. I was looking forward to a schedule free Christmas break but alast, that is not happening.

Josh and I have gotten these questions alot: "So, what house will you be at on Christmas Eve? Where are you spending New Years at? When will you be back?"

So I have sat down (without Josh because he could really careless) and made out our schedule. Here it is...sad we have to split holidays up.

Be in Spartanburg until Tuesday, December 23. Then we're heading to Gastonia.
Spending Christmas Eve DAY with Josh's Dad and Stepmom. Spending Christmas Eve NIGHT with Josh's mom and Stepdad.
Spending Christmas MORNING at the Kiser's with Josh's brother, sister-in-law.
Driving to SPTBG for Christmas NIGHT here at the house.
Leave for Gatlinburg Friday, December 26 until Monday, December 29 with my family.
Come home. No plans as of yet for New Years.

and o yeah, do last minute things for Shawn and Reo's wedding.

So much for a "break" right?

No comments: