Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I will update...

Soon. The new year has been insane.

And I've had a lot of thoughts going through my head...just things reminding me of the previous year...

It's gonna be a killer when I do blog.

But for right now, here is what I'm currently doing INSTEAD of blogging...
-Applying to Grad School
-Finishing my "2 week unit" to give to Mr. B BY FRIDAY
-Being OBSERVED by ADEPT evaluators
-Starting my new financial plan "20-20-80." Ask if you're curious.
-Getting rid of fleas on Josie. Yeck.
-Filling out FAFSA. Who knew I would be doing THAT again?
-Planning my new few weekend trips.
-Gym every other day with a 5:30 AM walk 4 days a week
-Trying to figure out where my next flipchart is going to come from or be rather.

And oh yeah, trying to catch some sleep.

Is anyone else overwhelmed like me???

1 comment:

J.E. said...

stop worrying over the F.C. and for crying out lout stop walking at 530 am and sleep... thats the best way to catch up it!!!