Sunday, November 15, 2009

He pulled a quick one

This past Saturday my roommate Christina got engaged to her best friend Will. Words cannot express how excited and happy I am for them. I thought something was up because Will had been making comments and giving me strange looks all Saturday morning. When I asked him why he didn't tell me he said because he knew I wouldn't be able to lie to Christina. (Note: She can get ANYTHING out of me. I can't lie to her) So. Saturday afternoon they called me from the lake tell me the big news. They said my voice went up 3 octaves (and I'm sure the neighbors heard me). Will did good keeping it a secret from both us.


So here's to Will and Christina. Congrats guys! I can't wait till we decide where to go for the honeymoon!



(Totally kidding...)

No comments: