Sunday, November 29, 2009

On the first day of December...

My true love gave to me... A kiss goodbye! (I know it's not December quite yet but it's close)


I hate saying goodbye to people in general. I especially hate it when I'm having to tell Josh "adios" every weekend. I REALLY hate it when we spend a long weekend together, like this past weekend and we have to part ways for another week. Distance does make the heart grow fonder.
I also got the chance to see my Pila. She's crazy. I promised her a trip to FL in December. Maybe she'll cook her "delicious" Ranchero Huevos. Actually, I've never had them...never been brave enough to try them. Now, my Papi's eggs--I can eat those up like there is no tomorrow. But none the less, she'll cook up something amazing.



Thanksgiving was fun but busy. Only 3 more weeks till Christmas break...

No comments: