Sunday, November 30, 2008

3 Posts in one night

So this is my 3 post for the night. I just keep blogging. Random things to blog about. And I'm currently gathering pictures and stories to recap my Week with the Castros.

Ok I got this from Jed. One last thing...

A: Attached or Single.... Attached> I have his mojo.
B: Best Friend...Alot. Seriously.
C: Cake or Pie... CAKE!!
D. Day of Choice... Friday, of course.
E. Essential Item... Hair tie. I keep one on my wrist all the time.
F: Favorite Color... Green. Or Black. or Both.
G: Gummy bears or worms... Gummi Bears. Delish. But not cheap brand ones.
H: Home town... Roebuck
I: Favorite Indulgence... Peanut M&Ms with Coffee.
J: Jan. or July... January. It's an exciting month of birthdays
K: Kids...I have 21 one of them. But one day I'll have my own...but not now.
L: Lemon in your tea... NO! Have you SEEN the research on them??
M: Marriage Date... Who knows
N: Number or siblings: 1 but I got 2 gals that are like my sistas
O: Oranges or Apples... Apples. Yuck on oranges.
P: Phobias... snakes or any reptile
Q: Quotes... "I try to get to know my students' parents so I can understand and forgive their child."
R: Reasons to smile... 3 weeks till christmas break!
S: Season of choice... Winter
T: Think of 5 people who may do this... Not a dern soul
U: Unusual Fact... I hate my feet.
V: Vegetable... Squash, Onions, and Zuchinnii
W: Worst Habit... biting my nails
X: Excited about.... Gatlinburg after Christmas!!
Y: Your Favorite Food....Mom's Mac and Cheese. And Kyle Fletchers BBQ.
Z: Zoo or ZZZZZ's..... ZZZZZZs of course which is where I'm headed.

Goodnight.

1 comment:

J.E. said...

Glad you like this idea.. Feel free to steal from me anytime! Good to see you Sunday. I hope you enjoyed it!