Tuesday, November 4, 2008

It's too early to do this

Mom, India, and myself got up early to go vote. Yep. 6:30 AM we went to Gable and stood in line. Actually the line wasn't THAT bad. We had to wait about an hour and a half. And thank goodness it wasn't too cold either. I did however see 3 parents of my students while in line (they didn't see me...are you crazy?? do you THINK i would talk to them on my day off! HA). Mom said she was glad she made me change out of my duckie fleece pajama bottoms. I guess I am too.

Today India and I are off to G-vegas to buy my bridesmaid dress for Shawn and Reo's wedding. Whoo-hoo.

Oh I have found my new lunch buddy-Zammion. He is so funny and really smart too. His scores always surprise me. Yesterday at lunch he was telling me about his weekend. He had to go see his grandma in NC. But he was telling me that they have had to move her from several nursing homes because she gets kicked out. Upon asking why, he explains to me that she tries to ESCAPE from them...her in wheelchair. I about spit out my soup when he told me that. I'm sure his dad would DIE if he know some of the stories that Zammion tells me about his family. And supposidly his grandma had (or has) 15 cats. Geez. I would be out of my mind too if I have 15 cats at one time.

I'm going to fix me a nice cup of coffee and some waffles and actually watch the morning show for once. Holla back now--whop whop!

And I'm not telling who I voted for...

No comments: