Sunday, November 30, 2008

An Ode to an Old Friend

So my old good friend Brooke Ard's birthday was yesterday and I forgot to call her (because I stink) soo I'm doing an "ode" to Pam Brooke of past pictures.

Brooke and I became good friends while enduring the pure madness of studying education at Winthrop. We instantly bonded with our random, sarcastic, dry humor in classes. We quickly created a group of friends that frequented trips to McDonalds, Wal-Mart, Dance Revolution Game Nights, "booking it" to classes, carpooling to Chester during our student teaching and surviving living in University Place. Brooke came and helped me paint my awful room at North Wilson Street (Actually, she watched because she was injured but she did help some...haha), took care of Sadie Mae for a short while, and was a constant encourager. She gave hugs when needed and a good laugh, even when it wasn't appropriate times. She never took a serious picture because she hated (and probably still does) her smile. I miss good ole Pam Brooke. She stayed in the Thrill while I moved back to Sparkle. I haven't seen her or sadly talked with her a whole lot which I regret. When we do talk we share insanely funny stories about our classrooms. I miss this chick. I miss you PAM. I hope you enjoy the following pictures...just some old ones...


On this particular day, we were FINISHED with stupid science learning cycles with the athiest professor. We did not benefit at all from that class.


After a typical day in the EDU Building...Brings tears to my eyes.


My FAVORITE picture of Brooke, Myself, and Mer.


Ahh...the classic "kissy face" picture of our Dean. We laughed that whole session.


Of course, an elevator picture with Brooke making a face.


The Girls on our last day together at WU. Peek a boo, I see you!


Mine and Mer's Rap to Brooke. Do you still have that awesome song??

1 comment:

ms. ard said...

well dont i feel special!!!

thanks jessica. this is tres sweet. i love it!

and i miss our times together! :(

i appreciate the shout out...good times, good times!!