Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Posting and Papers

The Writer's ToolboxImage by shindohd via Flickr


I normally love writing. I have always been a big writer and journaler (is that a word?) Hence my blog even though sometimes it's not that entertaining.

But that is considered "creative writing." But give me a topic and telpl me to reference it and explain or discuss something and it stinks. I don't have that formal writing in me. I absolutely hate it. I hate being formal because that's just too much thought to put into one paper.

For my master's class we have to do "formal" posting with references on a certain topic Dr. T gives us a week. Then every other week we have papers to write. I dread it. I've done decent in the class on my papers and posting making mostly As and some Bs but ughhhhh I dread it.

Hence why I am procrastinating by doing a post here on my blog instead of my class...that's due today...and a paper due Sunday. I'm out.



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: