Thursday, June 25, 2009

Running on No Sleep

sleep - hand embroidered eye pillow/sleep maskImage by pillowhead designs via Flickr

If you know anything about me you know I'm an avid sleeper. I take naps and when I my head hits the pillow I am out like a light.

For some reason, I have not been sleeping at night. It's not because I've been taking naps because I haven't been. And I know I've slept later than usual the last few weeks because of not having to get up at 5:30 AM but I still fight sleep, or the lack of it when I go to bed. There have been several mornings when I look at the clock and it's 2 AM. I just toss and turn all night. I can't figure out what my deal is and I hate it. Even at Josh's it takes me forever to fall asleep and I don't sleep at all during the night.

I ready to make best friends with my pillow soon.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: