Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Back to School Shopping


You know you're a nerd teacher when you get SUPER EXCITED about shopping for school supplies.


Especially when you see the $1 and .25 cent bin at Wal-Mart.


Throw 2 Third Grade teachers in there (on a budget), and it is ON.


Needless to say, Valen and I tackled Wal-Mart today. They were putting out their "school supplies" on "sale" today, and what do you know? We just happened to be there as they were doing it!


I mean come on, 2 Elmer Glue sticks for .25 cents? Love it.


Crayola Markers for $1? AMAZING.


Crayola 24 pack of Crayons for .25 cents? FaBuLoUs!


Bold Markers for .70 cents? Even better.


And.....GERM-X for .88 cents? Wow. I'm in Heaven.


Tomorrow I'm hitting Office Depot because according to Valen, they had some goooood stuff. This makes me excited about preparing for the school year.

No comments: