Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Hello Florida!


Look who I found! Amanda Nick!


Josh and I at the Brad Paisley Concert



Well, I'm in Florida! And just trying to enjoy the beach and sand before I venture off to Colombia on Thursday! Turns out we leave Thursday, not Wednesday like we orginally thought. Go figure.

This past weekend I spend sometime with Josh. I went up to Gastonia Saturday afternoon. We then went up to Charlotte and Concord for Brad Paisley's concert later on that night. Let me tell you, it was pretty amazing. I mean, right up there with Sister Hazel if I do say so myself. We were in a good section--good view, no drunks, no spilling beer--I was pretty content. Sunday, we just layed around at his mom's house. We grilled out and had some pretty amazing steaks. Probably the best meal I'll have for a long time.

And now I'm in Florida. At our beach house. Finding an internet connection down here is insane. My dad and I even went to Barnes and Nobles thinking we could pick up something there, but we couldn't. But we found out if you sit out on the edge of the deck you can get a little bit of a signal. I think dad and I are going to go into Jax tomorrow to Papi and Pila's house. Dad has to get work done and I gotta go through some things.

Anyways, I have to make this short. So sad. More later. I have some more thoughts to add but my battery is about to die, of course.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good words.