Sunday, July 29, 2007

They call me Jane and that place was so good to eat at it's not worth going back there again.

I haven't had time to upload or blog because we've been so busy so here a few pictures to describe the last 3 days!


This was the view from the airplane. It really wasn't that bad of a flight. And customs going out and in were fine too.


This is Medellin at night from my grandfather's apartment. It's amazing. What a view to wake up to in the morning.


My orchids that some distant family brought as a welcome gift (they heard it was my favorite flower--can you see why??) And they smelled beautiful!

href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgZJOrQTQ1jO54B2nQMdKi01E63JKSW4qvmjanUlzVXJoZS68hfj9byNtbqqdUHmTu3HfysS3v5yGCq72-UCAkdgmsnRkkG-ROZ61gxbgBqTMZiUoWGgD_HJk6b3PH38_rHJKjv6nnBhyphenhyphen4/s1600-h/DSCN3243.JPG">
The view from the "country club." You can see the club, golf course, tennis courts, the city, and the mountains. Incredible.


One of the bakeries. Delish!


One of the pasteries I "sampled."


All the cousins about to go zipping through a canopy through the "jungles of Medellin."


Me coming in from my first cable ride. I crashed into the tree. Pretty funny.


If you look closely, you can see me coming in. That was our last cable line and it was a mile long. Amazing view of the top of the trees.


What can I say? I repelled down a tree like a big girl! I can do anything! I am Jane!

No comments: