Thursday, August 9, 2007

Three

I'm going to do a quick survey. It's late and I'm sending a song to Josh over IM (since that's what 50% of our conversations normally revolve around and what we talked about 70% of the time on our first date) and I need something to do. So I copied this from Brookie.

Three things that scare me:
1 - Weird people
2 - Gas stations at night
3 - Snakes! Or any amphibians for that matter
Three people who make me laugh:
1 - Taryn
2 - Josh
3 - My lil Maveric
Three Things I love:
1 - Jesus
2 - A good comfortable summer dress
3 - Sweet Tea
Three Things I hate:
1 - Heavy Metal Music
2 - My "P" food
3 - Seeing someone I love hurting
Three things I don't understand:
1 - Why things change
2 - The need for brussell sprouts
3 - Why you lose and gain weight in your boobs first
Three things on my desk:
1 - Wallet
2 - Remote
3 - Camera
Three things I'm doing right now:
1 - Typing
2 - Searching Myspace Music
3 - Trying to ignore my new bug bites
Three things I want to do before I die:
1 - Go to Greece
2 - Offspring a lil Strosie
3 - Get Married
Three things I can do: (doesn't say how well I do it :) )
1 - Play the cello
2 - Drink a Peanut Butter Malt in less than 5 minutes
3 - Collage pictures
Three ways to describe my personality:
1 - Creative
2 - Sesnitive with a tough side
3 - Goofy
Three things I can't do:
1 - Guitar
2 - Cook
3 - Speak Spanish

No comments: