Saturday, February 21, 2009

Couples Survey

Ok I know I should do a real blog. But I have been exhausted and just cleaned out my "corner" of the basement. I will post and blog about that later. But for now, here's this. (I'm doing it without Josh because he would think this is totally dumb)

What are your middle names?
Steven and Pilar

How long have you been together?
2 yrs May 25!

How old are each of you?
Both 24. I'm 2 weeks older.

How long did you know each other before you started dating?
None. Our first date was the first night we met and we've been together since. Well, I take that back. We talked on the phone for about a month or so before our first date.

Who asked who out?
Josh asked Jess out. Kinda.

How long did it take to get serious?
It took me longer to get more serious than Josh. Josh was ready for a bigger commitment than I was. But after moving back home and leaving Josh, I was ready.

Are you from the same home town?
No

Whose siblings do you see the most?
Probably Joshs since we never know when my brother is going to grace us with his presence. But I consider Holly and India sisters so we see them a lot on the weekends too.

Do you have any children together?
Big negative.

What about pets?
Josie Bella, our Chorkie!

Did you go to the same school?
Nope

Who is the most sensitive?
Me of course. Josh won't admit it, but I've seen that sensitive side before. Such a turn-on (dead serious).

Where do you eat out most as a couple?
Firehouse, Outback, Bojangles. Our new obession is PF Changs and Jason's Deli. Lately we've been at Gators, but against our will.

Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
Jacksonville, FL

Who has the worst temper?
Josh. Lord help us. When he gets caught up in something and stressed it takes it to the way extreme, which turns in to pouty moods.

Who does the cooking?
We both do.

Who is more social?
Used to be me but we're pretty even now. Josh has came out more.

Who is the neat freak?
Josh

Who is the most stubborn?
we are both extremely stubborn.

Who hogs the bed?
Josh. and Josie. There's no hope with both of them in the bed together.

Who wakes up earlier?
Me. Those 5:30 AM wake up calls during the week stick with me on the weekends most of the time.

Where was your first date?
T-Bonz on the River in Gastonia. Then Sammy's Pub till 2 AM. Then back to the parking lot for convo til 3 AM.

Who has the bigger family?
Josh has a bigger immediate family, I have a larger extended family.

How do you spend the holidays?
traveling and I hate it. We have 2 Thanksgivings, and 3 Christmases.

Do you get flowers often?
No but when he does give flowers he gives big time (i.e. my BEAUTIFUL orchids for Valentine's Day delivered to school)

Who eats more?
Josh

Who sings better?
I sing all the time, don't know if Josh cares for it. But I know Josh has a voice inside of him that he is just WAITING to let out.

Who does the laundry?
We do our own since we live in seperate places. But Josh does better at keeping up wih his.

Who’s better with the computer?
Josh

Who drives when you are together?
Depends. If we're in SPTBG, I drive. If we're in Gastonia, Josh drives.

Who picks where you go to dinner?
It's a collective decision. We decide together...it's an hour process sometimes.

Who is the first one to admit when they’re wrong?
Probably me just to end the fight and be done with it. And just to drop whatever the problem is.

Who eats more sweets?
Me...definitely. That has not been a big quality Josh admires in me.

Who cries more?
Me

No comments: