Saturday, February 28, 2009

Straight Up Annoyed


I have been in one mood lately. And I haven't been able to put my finger on what kind of mood I've been in.

Stressed? Yes...but that's not all it.

Depressed? Somewhat...but I have my reasons to. Like, Mom and Dad's divorce final trial being Wednesday.

Exhausted? Of course. That's every week.

Overworked? Duh.

Then, while I was taking a shower it hit me: I am straight up annoyed.

And I mean, I am annoyed at the smallest things.

I am annoyed that my legs are super dry and itchy.
I am annoyed that Josh got to go out and have fun last night.
I am annoyed that I am working and cleaning today by myself.
I am annoyed that my mom is drepressed and negative about everything.
I am annoyed that I haven't had a full weekend with Josh since...Geez, I don't know since when.
I GET annoyed when mom says, "You just don't understand. You never will." Whatev.
I am annoyed that my hair is too long.
I am annoyed that I have a zit that REFUSES to go away.
I am annoyed at every little sarcasim joke that is thrown my way. Normally I can diss it out but lately I have not been in the mood.
I am annoyed that the IRS is on my case.
I am annoyed that Josie still craps on the guest bedroom bed.

And I could go on. But I'll stop. For right now, those are just things I've encountered today. Those things have started out little, turned into frustration, then to annoyance.

The plus is that this annoyance to everything has led to accomplish many tasks in 1 day! Like, donating 20 books to the library (Dead Serious), donating 4 boxes of clothes to the thrift store, hauling out 3 bags of trash (I have 3 more bags in the basement), Cleaning and Packing my dresser and chest drawers, cleaning the bathroom, doing laundry and right now that's it. In about an hour I'm going to tackle my closet--my big final project.

So I guess there is an upside to every downside.

No comments: