Thursday, February 26, 2009

Twosies to relieve my Woozies.

Hahah gay but funny.

two things you love
1. reading
2. napping

two things you hate
1. interruptions
2. hot sleepness nights

two best friends
1. Josh
2. Steena/Mer/Heat. It's a toss up.

two best memories
1. Seeing Josh for the first time after being in South American for 3 weeks
2. Winthrop

two regrets
1. making rash decisions
2. procrastinating

two favorite music artists
1. sister hazel
2. brad paisley

two good songs
1. this kind of live (acoustic)
2. amazing grace

two good movies
1. Madea movies
2. Can't Buy Me Love

two good actor/actresses
1. Reese Witherspoon
2. Brad Pitt (typical I know)

two things you watch on tv
1. Scrubs
2. Greys/Private Practice

two good books
1. Any book by Jen Lancaster
2. Any book by Emily Giffen

two things in your room
1. 10 pairs of Danskos
2. jewelry

two questions you want answered
1. Am I really going to pay the government that much?
2. Will my parents ever agree?

two things that could be better
1. The Weather
2. the economy

two things you wish you could do
1. Better my cello skills
2. Travel freely

two good things about summer
1. no school
2. lazy days

two bad things about summer
1. hottness
2. bordem

two things other people should know about you
1. I stress too easily
2. I'm a Google Addict

two things you are constantly told
1. You stress too much.
2. You're burps are disgusting.

two things you look forward to
1. Moving
2. Paying off student loans

two current thoughts
1. Can I pack all of this in 1 weekend?
2. Did I screw up?

No comments: