Wednesday, February 11, 2009

It's official

I'm going to my grave early.

Between my job and the stress it brings...

to my insane family that makes me twitch...

to my boyfriend who is so stubborn it's almost impossible to NOT love him (if you know what I mean)...

I'm going to lose it.

I swear I have found 2 new gray hairs on my head. And Lisa just keeps on pulling them out. Maybe that's why they're multiplying and I keep finding more.

It it wasn't for

the laughs we have at work after school and faculty meetings...

to the "wholesome" love and talks from my family...

to the same understanding and love from my boyfriend...

I would be up at the Mental Health Department filling out an application.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Jessica Castro,

I am so glad you wrote this blog! I can totally relate right now. I told Walter the other day that teaching is probably making me age 5 years for every 1 year that I teach. It's rough...

I feel like I'm getting older by the minute...crazy.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way.

Laura